Our Mental Health & Wellbeing Ambassadors
We would like to introduce our Mental Health & Wellbeing Ambassadors. They are here to help and support you on your journey.
I never had the support that I needed growing up, but I knew that I wasn’t going to tackle what was happening to me alone. I knew I needed help. I thank that 16-year old girl for making one of the best and smartest decisions of my life: I called mental health services. Still to this day I use them, and I knew that I had to be that service and that support to my clients in my business and others around me.
I am absolutely honoured to be part of the Mental Health Ambassador team for Y.E.N. I also run the social media Instagram and Twitter page for Y.E.N which is also a huge privilege for me.
I am so excited to meet all of you!
- Walking/Hill Climbing
- Cooking and Baking
- Reading/Self Development
Hey everyone my name is Michael and I am the Founder and Managing Director of LET’s (Lived Experience Trauma Support Ltd) and established LETs after overcoming many traumatic events in my life including:
- Child abuse
- Witnessing my mother stab my father during a violent altercation
- The violent murder of his father in 1996
- Losing twins through miscarriage
- Surviving The Clutha Disaster in 2013
- Diagnosis and subsequent of a potentially cancerous tumour
- Frequent blackouts
- Hospitalisation for a suspected stroke after a car crash
- Mental Health Breakdown beginning in April 2017
- Diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Music (Massive MOD!)
- History Documentaries
The support services and advice provided by our Mental Health and Well-being Ambassadors should in no way be a replacement for seeking professional medical advice.